Somewhere along the way I've turned illustrating squiggles on Microsoft Paint as a toddler into designing for a career. Miami born, raised and educated, I now work as a designer and art director at Politico. Before that, I worked as a designer for the Star Tribune and Washington Post Express with intern stops at The Washington Post and The Boston Globe. I graduated from the University of Miami in 2016, where I studied journalism and graphic design.
You can most likely find me in a coffee shop tinkering with this website; eating croquetas, attempting to piece together my family tree, or doing all three at once.
Drop me a line–I'd love to hear from you.
- Minneapolis Star Tribune Designer
- Washington Post Express Designer
- The Washington Post Design Intern
- The Boston Globe Editorial Design Co-Op
- Distraction Magazine Editorial Coordinator; Art Director; Assistant Art Director
- The Miami Hurricane Ad Designer, Editorial Designer; Writer
- Thrillist Miami Editorial Intern
- Ocean Drive Magazine Editorial Intern
- The Brand Collective Design Coordinator
Awards and Recognitions
- College Media Association Design of the Year, 1st Place
- Columbia Scholastic Press Association Gold Crown Award
- Society for News Design at Michigan State University 1st Place Magazine Spread
- Columbia Scholastic Press Association Silver Crown Award, 2013, 2014